Like our best-selling Model 14-1, the Sentinel Model 14-1 Lite propane fueled sound cannon offers rugged reliability and effective operation, but in a cost conscious package.
You'll enjoy the same capabilities offered by competing electronic cannons for less and from a US manufacturer!
- The Model 14-1 Lite offers a compact, light weight design without compromising capability.
Weighing under 18lbs with its sturdy monopod (not including the user supplied propane tank or battery), the M14-1 Lite is easy to operate and transport.
- Employing an electronic ignition system, the Model 14-1 Lite guarantees accurate, efficient, and reliable operation with an adjustable detonation timer featuring two random fire modes (variable from 1 - 10min & 5 - 30min) and multi-shot capability (1, 2, or 3 shots).
The Model 14-1 Lite is also compatible with Sonic Sentinel's innovative radio and motion activation modules for responding to animal activity in real-time.
For a full listing of available modules, visit our activation modules page.
- The Model 14-1 Lite is designed to survive rough handling and operate effectively in the harshest outdoor climates.
It is manufactured from corrosion resistant aluminized steel and aluminum, then powder coated for additional durability.
Primary electronics are resin potted and all connectors treated to prevent corrosion.
- We offer an assortment of accessories to further extend the Model 14-1 Lite's utility.
From rotating and collapsible tripods, to battery chargers and replacement parts, we have you covered.
For a full listing of available parts and accessories, visit our accessories page.
- Proudly designed and meticulously assembled in the USA, every Model 14-1 Lite is subjected to rigorous quality control before leaving the factory.
The Sonic Sentinel Team's many years of experience and thousands of hours of M14-1 product testing ensure that your sound cannon will provide long-term, trouble free operation.
- By including only the features that many users need, the Model 14-1 Lite delivers much of the standard Model 14-1's capability in a cost conscious package. In addition to providing a standard OPD equipped 20lb or 30lb propane tank, the end user must also supply a 12VDC, deep-cycle, lead-acid battery (≥30Ah recommended) and recharge it periodically.
|Model 14-1 Lite Specifications
|Sound Pressure Level:
|| 130dB @ 1m
|30sec – 2hr with
2 Random Modes and
Multi-Shot (1, 2, or 3)
|Operating Temp Range:
||-5°F – 140°F
(-20°C – 70°C)
|~ 20,000 Cycles
||< 0.2mA Standby
0.0004Ah Per Cycle
Deep Cycle (≥30Ah)
|40in (101.6cm) L
10in (25.4cm) W
5in (12.7cm) H
(w/o LPG Tank)
|Cannon: 17.5lb (7.9kg)
Monopod: 3.0lb (1.4kg)
Shipping: 27.0lb (12.2kg)
||FCC: Part 15, Subpart B
ICES: 001, Issue 4