The Sonic Sentinel Model 14-1 Propane Sound Cannon is the first product of its kind to provide a comprehensive list of features in one integrated solution.
Unlike competing products, many of which rely upon inferior legacy technologies that have been largely unchanged for decades, the Model 14-1 incorporates numerous capabilities not previously available at its price point, if at all.
- The Model 14-1 offers a compact, integrated design without compromising capability.
The M14-1's sleek housing packs all of its technology into a small, easy to handle package instead of requiring separate, external batteries, electronics, and solar panels with a jumble of wires and hoses between them.
Weighing under 21lbs with its collapsible tripod (not including propane tank), the M14-1 is easy to operate and transport.
- Employing an electronic ignition system, the Model 14-1 guarantees accurate, efficient, and reliable operation with an adjustable detonation timer featuring two random fire modes (variable from 1 - 10min & 5 - 30min) and multi-shot capability (1, 2, or 3 shots).
It also incorporates a fault tolerant solar charging system with an included internal battery.
Additionally, optional radio and motion activation modules are available separately.
- The Model 14-1 is designed to survive rough handling and operate effectively in the harshest outdoor climates.
It is manufactured from corrosion resistant aluminized steel and aluminum, then powder coated for additional durability.
Primary electronics are resin potted and all connectors treated to prevent corrosion.
- Although well equipped out of the box, we offer an assortment of feature enhancing accessories to further extend the Model 14-1's utility.
From tripod extensions and feet, to battery chargers and replacement parts, we have you covered.
For a full listing of available parts and accessories, visit our accessories page.
- Proudly designed and meticulously assembled in the USA, every Model 14-1 is subjected to rigorous quality control before leaving the factory.
The Sonic Sentinel Team's many years of experience and thousands of hours of M14-1 product testing ensure that your sound cannon will provide long-term, trouble free operation.
- Sometimes a timed detonation just isn't sufficient to protect against imminent threats.
For customers seeking to activate the Model 14-1 in real-time, we offer a range of motion detection modules, as well as both Digi XBee Pro and 315Mhz push-button radio activation modules.
For a full listing of available modules, visit our activation modules page.
|Model 14-1 Specifications
|Sound Pressure Level:
|| 130dB @ 1m
|30sec – 2hr with
2 Random Modes and
Multi-Shot (1, 2, or 3)
|Operating Temp Range:
||-5°F – 140°F
(-20°C – 70°C)
|~ 20,000 Cycles
||< 0.2mA Standby
0.0004Ah Per Cycle
||8Ah SLA 12VDC
|40in (101.6cm) L
10in (25.4cm) W
5in (12.7cm) H
(w/o LPG Tank)
|Cannon: 22.5lb (10.2kg)
Tripod: 8.0lb (3.6kg)
Shipping: 37.0lb (16.8kg)
||FCC: Part 15, Subpart B
ICES: 001, Issue 4